Nollywood actor ,Charles Okocha tells us how he escaped bullet shots.


                  Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha a.k.a Igwe Tupac has revealed how he was almost killed last year after a policeman accidentally shot him in Asaba, Delta State.
 “This is something I really don’t want to talk about because I went through a whole lot. It all happened sometime in December 2015 at Asaba, Delta State. I was at an occasion when my phone rang and I stepped outside to take the call. As I was talking, I saw two guys standing by an Autobiography Range Rover. They were waving and hailing me. I realised they were my fans so after taking my call, I went to meet them and we exchanged pleasantries and then got talking.”
The actor continued: “One of the guys pointed at the white Range Rover and said ‘Igwe Tupac, this is my jeep. I just bought it. It is an Autobiography Range Rover. I am getting married in three days time. Igwe Tupac, what will it take for you to attend my wedding?’ I was like ‘congrats but we can’t talk here. Let us exchange numbers’. “While that was going on, a gun totting policeman came out of the compound and joined us. Probably he had been watching me all the while at the event. 

 Go to:www.onlinenewgist.blogspot.com for more news.

Comments

Popular Posts